- – - – - – - – - – - – - -
We will meet up at Central Park in Pasadena on Raymond Ave (near gold line station) and riding to Corazon del Pueblo to watch Occupation 101, an informative film on conflict.
Meet up: 5:00
Discussion begins at: 5:30
Ride out: 6:00pm
*Even if you DO NOT ride – you can still join us in watching the film at Corazon Del Pueblo
*The space asks for a $2-$3 donation however no one is turned away for lack of funds
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
For the Ridazzz:
- Please bring WORKING bikes
- Make sure you put air in your tires and shit, too!
- LIGHTS! It get’s dark out their y’all – daylight savings ya know?
- We sure as hell don’t want no one dehydrating (even though it’s
prolly gna be pretty cold) so drink water!
- Because it’s gna be really cold – BUNDLE UP! Layerssss!
- Remember, keep an open mind and open heart – if you