- Name/Alias : Andi Xoch a.k.a La Black Bird
- Your Bici Name: Palomita
- Born/Raised: Mexico City/ Highland Park
- Day/Night Job(s): Silk Screen Printer/ Workshop Conductor @ Self Help Graphics/ Live Art/ Hustler.
- 1st Ride: The 1st Luna Ride : Luna Death Ride
- Reasons for joining: Great exercise/ friendship/ and healing
- Worst Experience: Sister Ova Xela’s accident on the first Luna Ride was F’n scary! Reminded us that cycling is no joke !
- What have you accomplished: Keeping our collective Strong and Growing . Hope to accomplish: Longer distance rides/ Bike Shop (mobil?) / mentoring program.
Fill in the Blank
Best part about being a muxer is Our motherly/ nurturing instincs with everything we do.
Favorite form of hydration is Coconut Juice Baby
Best way to get rid of cramps is a hot bath ,
Sade, a Joint
My Ovarian Psyco sisters are the modern day charrass hahahaha
My bike is my weapon , my outlet, my partner in crime !