- Name/Alias : Andi Xoch a.k.a La Black Bird
- Your Bici Name: Palomita
- Born/Raised: Mexico City/ Highland Park
- Day/Night Job(s): Silk Screen Printer/ Workshop Conductor @ Self Help Graphics/ Live Art/ Hustler.
- 1st Ride: The 1st Luna Ride : Luna Death Ride
- Reasons for joining: Great exercise/ friendship/ and healing
- Worst Experience: Sister Ova Xela’s accident on the first Luna Ride was F’n scary! Reminded us that cycling is no joke !
- What have you accomplished: Keeping our collective Strong and Growing . Hope to accomplish: Longer distance rides/ Bike Shop (mobil?) / mentoring program.
Fill in the Blank
Best part about being a muxer is Our motherly/ nurturing instincs with everything we do.
Favorite form of hydration is Coconut Juice Baby
Best way to get rid of cramps is a hot bath ,
Sade, a Joint
My Ovarian Psyco sisters are the modern day charrass hahahaha
My bike is my weapon , my outlet, my partner in crime !
One Reply to “Get to Know the Ovarian Psycos– Andi Xoch”
just checking out your site., and getting to know the Ovas…. nice site, like the Full moon pic. or is it another planet? best for all you do. would lov to joing in on a ride. peace out.