AshElvira is left/right Ovary for the Winter season!
- Name/Ova Alias: Ashes, Elvira, AshElvira
- Your bici’s name/alias: Red (70’s Raliegh)
- Born and raised: Monterrey Park, East Los ❤
- Day job/night job: Part time drug dealer :P(legally), full time ova ❤
- First ride: Luna ride almost 2 years ago! seems like yesterday…
- Reason(s) for joining/staying: there are so many but to sum it up.. the
strong Mujeres, cycling, the excitement and good energy from all the riders.
- Best and worst experience from a ride: my best experience was my first experience of an ovarian Luna ride, ill never forget ^.^ Xela had her accident that same night which also made it the scariest experience
- What have you accomplished/hope to accomplish: A whole year and some of spreading bici love with these inspiring women ❤ hope to help heal our mamas with cycling
- Words of wisdom: “Lack of proper recognition of your own value is always
harmful and can lead to a state of mental, emotional and spiritual paralysis”
Fill in the blanks
- The best thing about being a Muxer: the ability to be strong and wild while being compassionate.
- My favorite form of hydration: yerba mate;)
- My Ovarian Psyco sisters are: hard working wombyn!
- Best way to get rid of cramps: Te de manzanilla
- My bike is my: freedom machine