- Name/Ova Alias: Fo/Focasio
- Your Bici’s Name/Alias: La Suavecita
- Born and Raised: Born in Sacramento, raised in San Diego and Chicago
- Day job/night job: Lifelong Student/Tutor at Academia Semillas del Pueblo,
- First ride: Spooky Sabbath Ride
- Reason(s) for joining: I kept hearing about these badass muxeres putting in mad work in the community. How could I not wanna join! But what kept me cuming back was the good energy and the sense of sisterhood I got being around all these womyn.
- Best and worst experience from a ride: Best: My first luna ride. Like nothing I ever experienced. Worst: No bad experiences so far
- What have you accomplished/hope to accomplish: I hope to get more in tuned with my bike and her needs and to get more and more muxeres out in the streets on their bicis
- Words of wisdom: Take care of yourself (emotionally, physically, mentally). Short, simple, to thepoint. My mom always says it. Still trying to figure out how to actually do it.
FILL IN THE BLANKS:
- The best thing about being a Muxer: Being able to be a badass and look cute while I’m at it.
- My favorite form of hydration: Water all day every day
- My Ovarian Psyco sisters are: Strong, Amazing, Beautiful, Hilarious
- Best way to get rid of cramps: Lots of Sleep, Water and Exercise.
- My bike is (my): weapon